Sunglasses - Firmoo Review

I got these awesome sunglasses today from Firmoo! I've been wanting/needing sunglasses forever! I always cheap out and buy them from Ardene or Claire's .. and let's just say they don't last a full season! So when I found out about firmoo, and read about their great quality glasses, I felt like trying them out!


I chose to get their Men’s full frame aviator metal sunglasses (None of the glasses geared towards women really suited me or grabbed my attention.) I really wanted aviator glasses because I felt like these suit my face better than the over sized sunglasses. I think they need to rename these to unisex because I've seen other people online with the same pair (girls). These come in Gold/Brown and Black/Gun Metal and sell for $44.90.
I'm also very impressed with Firmoo's customer service (very fast!), and especially with their packaging. The sunglasses came wrapped inside a glasses case, and came with another fabric sunglasses case, AND a mini screw driver and screws in case the ones in my glasses come loose/fall off. Not expecting any of that at all!

ALSO: New buyers receive their first pair of glasses FREE!
 Firmoo.com is the emerging global online optical store of prescription eyeglasses and prescription sunglasses. Years of expertise in optical industry enable Firmoo to offer varieties of prescription eyewear to the consuming public in high quality yet at extremely affordable prices.

The low prices in
Firmoo.com never compromise the quality of eyewear while treating the quality and services to consumers as top priority. Firmoo.com fully understands that prescription eyeglasses and sunglasses are classified and regulated by FDA as Class I medical device, therefore multiple inspections of eyewear by our team are being executed before shipping to our customers to ensure 100% accuracy of prescriptions, enhancing the physical well-being of our customers.

Labels: ,