February Julep "It Girl" Box: Valentine's Day Edition

 

Hey everyone! I got my February Julep Box in the mail! YAY! I was so excited for this box because Julep came out with two holographic nail polishes! I got one of them in my box :)

 

 I'm always excited to get my boxes because Julep includes something extra in each box! This month I received two chocolates in the shape of hearts, and an eyelash curler! With the 3 polishes included in my box (Rebel, Marion, & Joan), I also got their new Freedom Polymer Top Coat! It's unlike any other topcoat; it dries hard like a UV top coat. It doesn't need to be cured, but you can cure it under a UV lamp for extra protection :)

Now onto the polishes & goodies! The nail polish called Rebel is the one that's holographic. It looks silver in the bottle, but when you put it on your nails and allow it to dry completely, it will turn holographic! It's so awesome :)

Marion is a nice deep turquoise (on Julep's website, it is defined as a deep blue with silver shimmer), and it has a very fine shimmer. It's so pretty!

Joan is probably my favourite colour of the box! It's a wonderful plum colour with specks of orangey-gold shimmer. It is so unique and so much fun! I can't wait to wear it :)


 

 

Labels: , , ,