Purple to Pink Thermal Nail Polish (Photos & Video!)



Hi everyone, I just have to show everyone this awesome nail polish from my line - Beyond the Nail. It actually changes colour from purple to pink! The picture on the left is actually right after I put my hand under hot water! My nails turned bright pink!! I stuck my hand under and when I walked over to the window to take a picture, my hand started to get cold and my nails were turning back to purple!  I've been wearing this polish for 2 days now and I don't think I'll ever get used to the colours changing! It's also weird because I have long nails, so sometimes my nails will be pink and the tips will be purple because it's not getting the heat transferred from my fingers.

I painted my nails with 3 coats (I could've gotten away with 2, but I wanted it to be super opaque) and then topped it off with a top coat.


I put my hands under the warm water so my nails would start off being pink.


I turned the cold water on and you can see how fast they turned to purple!



Here you can see them fully purple!



  
 Here you can see my nails slowly turning back pink since my hands are warm.



- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Watch the nail polish change colour in this video!



This nail polish can be found on my Etsy shop, along with other thermal polishes:
Beyond the Nail

Labels: ,