Influenster's first Candian VoxBox


Hey everyone! Have you heard of influenster before? It's this awesome site that sends out products for people to review. I've been signed up for a couple of months (or over a year?) and I was always disappointed that I never received anything.. but then I realized it's because I'm in Canada. But a couple of weeks ago, I got an e-mail asking me to do a pre-qualifying survey for a Canadian VoxBox! I was so excited :)  I did the survey, but never heard back if I was eligible for the box. So imagine my surprise when I came home to the #MapleVoxBox sitting on my table!

All these items came to me complimentary for testing purposes by Influenster.

My #MapleVoxBox

Skinny Cow Milk Chocolate Dreamy Clusters
$1.29 per bar, $4.29 per 4-pack

Skinny Cow Milk Chocolate Flavour Heavenly Crisp
$1.29 per bar, $4.29 per 4-pack

Ice Breakers DUO
$1.99

Broadway Nails ImPRESS Press-On Manicure
$8.99-$10.99

NYC New York Color Big Bold Curl Mascara
$4.99

NYC New York Color Big Bold Plumping Lip Gloss
$4.99

Montagne Jeunesse Clay Spas
$2.49

Labels: