Santa's Hat - Christmas Nails!

Sally Hansen - Red Carpet
Taken with no flash, in my light box.
 
Hi everyone! I saw this cute Santa hat nail design on Pinterest, and I knew I had to try it out :) Isn't it cute? It was so easy to do! This is a perfect nail design for beginners.

I started by painting all my nails (except my ring finger) with two coats of Sally Hansen - Red Carpet. This is a beautiful red polish with red microglitter inside. On my ring finger, I painted the tip with Red Carpet, and I made a little crooked line underneath to make the tip of Santa's Hat. I used a dotting tool and made dots under the hat to recreate the white fluff on the hat. I used Sinful Colors - Snow Me White as the base for the fluff, and went over it with a scattered holographic topcoat by Beyond the Nail. (This polish was actually one I made for myself, and didn't put it up for sale because I wasn't sure if people would want it..). The last touch was the addition of a rhinestone to the hat tip! :) I think this really glammed up my nails haha.

Sinful Colors - Snow Me WhiteTaken with no flash, inside my light box

Beyond the Nail - unamed
Taken with no flash, inside my light box


Taken with no flash, inside my light box
Taken with flash, against my wall

Labels: , , ,