Holiday Break Nails

Happy New Year everyone! I've been so busy this past week that I haven't had time to do my nails or post anything that I actually did. Here are two quick photos I took of my nails from the past week!

Christmas Nails
The photo above are the nails I had during Christmas. I knew I was going to be busy so I didn't want to paint them with a traditional Christmas theme in case I didn't have time to change my nails after Christmas. (I didn't want to have Christmas nails past the actual day.. lol)

I don't have a nice nude polish, so I decided to mix two Wet N Wild colours I had to get the perfect nude. I mixed 2% Milk & Private Viewing. I painted my nails with one coat of it. Then I stamped over my nails using Bundle Monster - Stamping Plate BM-323 with Konad's white polish. On my ring finger, I used different snowflake designs from Bundle Monster - Stamping Plate BM-319.


New Years Nails
My nails pictured above are from New Years! You guys are lucky, because this is a SNEAK PEEK from what will be on sale for Valentine's Day. This polish will be out soon at Beyond the Nail. It's a beautiful light pink microglitter with holographic silver microglitter added to the mix. If you look closely, you can also see light pink hex glitter and baby pink heart glitter! In the normal light, these look like a cute pink microglitter polish, but with natural sunlight it shines so many colours! I am in love with all microglitter polishes :)

Labels: , , ,