My First DIY Nail Decal with Stamping Plate Designs


I'm excited to show you guys my nails today! I mastered my first DIY decal with my stamping plates. I've seen so many talented bloggers with amazing stamped images on their nails with the best colour underneath and had always wondered how they did it. NOW I know. Thanks to SpellBinding NailsIndian Ocean Polish and their great tutorials. So for my first attempt, I just did something simple because I wasn't sure if it would even work, or if it would even turn out how I wanted it too.

I started off with one coat of Julep - Misti, and I placed three rhinestones on each nail (except my ring finger). Which now, by looking at it, they resemble a BIRD... On my ring finger, I stamped Bundle Monster - stamping plate BM-214 with Konad in black using SpellBinding Nails' technique. I layered Zoya - Ziv under the decal. I topped each nail off with Essence - Gel Look Topcoat.




I got tired of my nails looking like BIRDS, so I repainted my other nails with Beyond the Nail - Gold Holographic Microglitter. I also added a dot of the gold holographic polish to the middle of my decal. I also added topcoat to these nails to give the microglitter polish more of a shine!




Blurry photo so you can see the holographic particles



Close up of my decal

Labels: , , ,