Julep Bombshell - February 2014

I received my Bombell box from Julep last week. So exciting! Julep is definitely stepping their game up. They're coming up with newer styles of polishes, exciting add-ons, and their shipping is a lot faster! Especially since I'm in Canada :)

This month, I chose the Bombshell box because I loved the purple polish (Judi). I also added another polish onto my order because I couldn't resist :)


Julep Eye Sheen - Liquid Eyeshadow in Dusty Taupe Shimmer
This month, we were able to choose which eyeshadow we wanted in our box. I chose this one because it was the most natural and I didn't want to choose a darker colour in case it looked horrible on me. This goes on so smoothly, and although it looks very pigmented, it goes on very light. It's easy to build on top of it for a darker finish.




Julep - Kristen
I was very intrigued by this polish when I saw the swatches. However, I found that my polish had more of a silver metallic finish than it showed in the swatches on Julep's website. I am still happy to have this polish, but I wish it was more on the teal side. The good thing: it only needed one coat to be opaque!



Julep - Judi
I really wanted this polish as soon as I saw the box options. I'm really into purples lately, and this one was just perfect! However, it is different than described and pictured on the website. The photo above was two coats of the polish. It goes on like a jelly polish and it appeared more of a red/purple wine colour. On Julep's website, it appears much darker and is described as a violet creme.

 


Julep - Love
Everyone's box this month came with an extra polish from Jane! It's a gold, pearl & fushia microglitter. It is very pretty, but I would find it very distracting to wear it for a full day. It might be something to use in nail art :) I love how it looks, and the gold bottle cap is adorable!





Julep - Octavia
When I saw the add-ons for the boxes, I knew I had to get this polish! It's the same colour as my car and my winter jacket. I LOVE it. This will definitely be a keeper :)


If you guys want to try Julep boxes, you can get your first box for FREE
Go to Julep's website and complete their survey to find out what your monthly style is! 
Then purchase the monthly box but use code FREEBOX on checkout to make it FREE!

Labels: ,