Pastel Mix Up


I'm sick of winter, the snow, the cold, and it getting dark at 5pm... I figured painting my nails with pastel colours would help cheer me up :) I decided to do a mix of designs on my nails, and I think it turned out pretty awesome! Here's what I did on each nail:

Thumb & Middle Finger:
 I sponged on a gradient effect with Wet n Wild - I Need a Refresh-Mint & an upcoming shade from our spring line - Beyond the Nail - Pastel Purple. I finished one coat of ELF - Clear (topcoat) by adding a purple triangle rhinestone to my middle finger.

Index Finger:
I used two coats of Color Club - Magic Attraction, and topped it off with one coat of ELF - Clear (topcoat).

Ring Finger:
I started off with one coat of Sinful Colors - Snow Me White. Using the DIY nail decal method with stamping plates, I got Bundle Monster - stamping plate BM-403 to get the triangle design and stamped with Konad nail polish in black, and filled in each triangle with Color Club - Magic Attraction, Wet n Wild - I Need a Refresh-Mint, & Beyond the Nail - Pastel Purple. When the decal was fully dried, I applied it to my nail and topped it off with ELF - Clear.

Pinky Finger:  
I used one coat of Wet n Wild - I Need a Refresh-Mint, and used a fan brush to brush on Beyond the Nail - Pastel Purple. Topped off with one coat of ELF - Clear (topcoat).

Color Club - Magic Attraction

Beyond the Nail - Pastel Purple

Wet n Wild - I Need a Refresh-Mint

Taken with flash against my wall

Taken with flash against my wall - out of focus to show the holographic polish.

Labels: , ,