Valentine's Day Nails 2014



Hi everyone! Today's post is quiet normal, except for the fact that I've done my nails for Brilliant Earth's
Create a Little Love Campaign. Jaimie (from Brilliant Earth) contacted me and asked if I would do my nails with the incorporation of love. Perfect timing for me since Valentine's Day is coming up and I would've done something like this anyways :)

For my nails, I used all of my own polishes from my line (Beyond the Nail). I really love the nails I did last year, so I used the same heart design for my ring finger. I chose to do this overall design on my nails because it incorporates love & diamonds! When thinking of love, I think of it being something that grows and gets stronger as the time goes by. To show that off, I used a gradient effect on my nails - it goes from a lighter shade of pink to a light shade of red. I used rhinestones and the holographic glitter top coat to show off how love shines so brightly (& some people get diamonds to show that love off, haha).


Here's what I used:

I used two coats of BTN - Pastel Red on my ring finger. I then stamped over it with Bundle Monster - Stamping Plate BM-317 using a Konad polish in white. When dried, I put one coat of ELF - Clear (top coat).

For all my other nails, I sponged a gradient on them using BTN - Pastel Red & BTN - Pastel Pink. When dried, I put a coat of BTN - Holographic Microglitter Top Coat, then went over it with ELF - Clear (top coat). While still wet, I added a rhinestone to each nail!



No flash in my lightbox
With flash, against my wall

Brilliant Earth is a wonderful jewelry company that ethically sources their diamonds.  They focus on providing quality, fostering change, and promoting growth. Their products are so gorgeous!! You all need to go visit their website and have a look! 

Labels: , , ,