Cheetah Print Gradient Nails (Pic Heavy)


Hi everyone! Today's post is definitely picture heavy.. I tend to take TONS of photos of my nail art when I really like it.. and clearly I'm really loving my nails today! I was browsing through instagram and saw someone's nails that had a beautiful gradient with purple, red, and orange. I knew I had to copy it (but add my own flare of course!). I used some spring pastel colours, and topped it off with a holographic scattered glitter polish.. and then stamped a cute cheetah print design over it!


I started by sponging a gradient on all my nails using Beyond the Nail - Spring Purple Creme, Beyond the Nail - Spring Red Creme, and Beyond the Nail - Spring Orange Creme. I went over my nails twice with my sponge to get a good opaqueness (You could also start with one layer of a white polish to make your colours stand out more). When dried, I went over each nail with one coat of my holographic scattered glitter nail polish (I made it a long time ago [hense the old bottle label] but never listed it for sale on our site. I wasn't sure if anyone would buy it).

When everything was completely dried, I stamped over it with Bundle Monster - stamping plate BM-221 with my black stamping polish from Konad. I layered a thick coat of Essence - Gel Top Coat so I would avoid smudging the stamped design and to have extra smooth nails!



Beyond the Nail - Spring Purple Creme

Beyond the Nail - Spring Red Creme

Beyond the Nail - Spring Orange Creme
Beyond the Nail - Scattered Holographic Glitter(this polish was made as a tester)
Taken with flash against my wall.
This looks so awesome!

Taken in front of my light box with flash


An added Jaguar head nail glam piece

An added Jaguar head nail glam piece


The three pastel polishes and the jaguar head nail glam piece are all available on my etsy shop:
www.beyondthenail.etsy.com

Labels: , , ,