Golden Floral Print


CLICK HERE TO VOTE FOR MY NAILS!
 I entered a Spring Nail Art contest at Nailpolis, and I hope you can all vote for my nails!

Hi everyone! Today's nails are so simple, but very elegant! I always do an accent nail when trying to get out of lengthy nail art, but wanting it to look like I'm a pro at doing nails.. and voila, it has worked again :) 



I started by painting two coats of Sally Hansen - Golden-I on all my nails (except the accent nail). On my ring finger, I used two coats of Zoya - Laurie. When it was fully dried, I stamped over it with Bundle Monster - BM221 and Konad - White. When that was dry, I went over it with my new quick dry top coat from PRO-FX, and then placed some gold caviar dots from my shop. I topped everything off with PRO-FX - Quick Dry top coat (which I just bought at Walmart for $5!! It's a HUGE bottle too.. amazing!)

 
Sally Hansen - Golden-I

Konad - White


PRO-FX - Quick Dry Top Coat

Labels: , , ,