Purple Princess

Hi everyone! It's FRIDAY.. thank goodness :) There's under 3 weeks until I'll be at the One of a Kind Spring Show in Toronto selling our nail polish & decals! If you're coming, be sure to buy your tickets online and save $3: Click HERE.

Anyways, for my nails today I decided to use our new crown decals! I used my nail design from a couple of posts ago (see here) but added some gold nail studs. I started with three coats of Beyond the Nail - Purple Microglitter. When it was dry, I placed my gold crown decal on my ring finger and then topped each nail with Essence - Top Coat. While still wet, I placed the gold studs on my other fingers.

For some reason, whenever I wear a PURPLE nail polish (from any brand, any texture, etc) it always shows a different shade of purple in different lighting! So weird.. does anyone else have this problem?

Taken with no flash inside my light box

Taken with flash against my wall

Labels: ,