Pink Squiggles


Hi everyone! This past week has been so great - we were at the One of a Kind Show and we got to meet so many people who follow us on social media & love our items (that's the best reward of owning an indie brand!). We debuted a lot of new products at the show, and I decided to use one of them for my own nails. We came out with a couple of nail guides that help create chevrons, squiggly waves, & lightning designs! More style will be coming out soon! (Check them out HERE)

Now onto how I did my nails.. I painted two coats of Beyond the Nail - Spring Red Creme on my pinky, index finger and thumb. On my middle finger, I started off with a thin layer of White Glue (this will help for easy removal! Check out my tutorial here). When the glue was completely dry (it turns clear), I painted two coats of Beyond the Nail - Pink Microglitter. On my ring finger, I painted one coat of Sinful Colors - Snow Me White. When it was completely dried, I placed three Wavy Squiggle Nail Guides on my nail and painted one thick layer of Beyond the Nail - Spring Red Creme over it. While it was still wet, I carefully peeled off my nail guides one by one. When everything was dry, I went over it with a layer of PRO-FX - Quick Dry Top Coat.


 


Labels: , ,