Spring Inspired Nails

Hi everyone, I was contacted by Julep to do a Spring Inspired Manicure. I thought about doing something with tons of pastel polishes and adding a floral design over it, but then I figured that would be typical. I wanted to try something different. When I think of Spring, I think of sunshine and pastel shades. New clothing styles, and new adventures. I decided to do something simple because Spring just feels refreshing and simple.

I started off by using two coats of Julep - Elisa on my index and middle finger. When it was dried, I went over it with a layer of PRO-FX - Quick Dry Top Coat and added two silver round studs to each nail. On my ring finger and my pinky, I used three coats of Julep - Joelle, and when dried I put a layer of PRO-FX - Quick Dry Top Coat.

Check out the other Spring Inspired Nails here
ALSO: To check out all of Julep's polishes & to find the colours I used, go here.









If you guys want to try Julep boxes, you can get your first box for FREE
Go to Julep's website and complete their survey to find out what your monthly style is! 
Then purchase the monthly box but use code FREEBOX on checkout to make it FREE!

Labels: