BornPrettyStore Review: Wax Pencil and Rhinestones

Hi everyone! It's been a while since I last posted anything.. I took off my gel nails to give my real nails a break. I wish I could grow mine out but I have a bad habit of biting my nails, and it doesn't help that my real nails are really thin to begin with. ANYWAYS.. I received some more goodies from BornPrettyStore to review :) 


The first item I picked out was their Eaily Picking Up Rhinestone Wax Pen. You can get two of them for $1.55! I didn't understand how these ever worked because they look like a normal pencil crayon. I sharpened one and went to pick up a rhinestone and it worked! I don't know why I was excited, because I knew it had to work (based on other reviews I've seen). The only issue I seemed to have was that after sharpening, I had to break the tip to make it flat. It's hard to pick up a rhinestone when the tip is too pointy.


Picking up a rhinestone with my new wax pencil

 I also picked out an awesome Rhinestone Wheel with 2mm, 3mm, 4mm, and 5mm sized rhinestones, and a pack of 100 rhinestones (picture of that package not included, sorry!). The rhinestones that came in the wheel are so pretty! They have a colour shift to them, so they can match nicely with many different nail polishes! Check out my designs below :)


Beyond the Nail - Mermaid's Tail with 3 rhinestones

Julep - Octavia with many different sized rhinestones

Beyond the Nail - Silver Holographic Microglitter with 10 pink rhinestones

 
 Overall, I really love the wax pencil and all the rhinestones! I can't wait to get nails again and use these rhinestones again :)
 
Head over to BornPrettyStore and use code AJB10 for 10% off your order!
 

Labels: ,