Essence Kalinka - Green Scene (with stamping and caviar beads!)


The other week it was Administrative Professional's Day, and my coworkers got me some nail polish! One of them was Essence - Green Scene which is part of Essence's new Kalinka line. I went on their website to see more about this line, and I found it strange because they said these nail polishes have a pearl finish.. which they don't at all. AND it didn't even have a mixing ball inside.. if you look closely at the bottle, you can see it's lighter in some areas because the polish won't mix properly. 

Anyways, I started off by painting my nails two coats of Essence - Green Scene. When dried, I stamped over it with Konad - White using Bundle Monster - Stamping Plate BM404. (I did a horrible job which I now notice...) I went over it with PRO-FX - Quick Dry Top Coat, and added Teal Caviar Beads.


Labels: , , , ,