Space Cadet - Holographic Purple Jelly Nail Polish

Taken in my lightbox with a light shining directly on my nails.

Hi everyone! I'm so excited to share this nail polish with all of you! We made this polish back in April for the One of a Kind Show and it was so popular that we've decided to continue to make it. Unfortunately it sold so quickly, that we ran out of stock! It took almost a month for us to restock it.

Space Cadet is our holographic purple jelly nail polish! It only takes 3 coats to get full opacity - although depending on how light or heavy your layers are, you could get away with 2 or 4 layers! I've even tried doing one coat over another purple nail polish and it looks amazing. Normally I don't like to brag about my own nail polish because I feel like there's some bias.. but this is my favourite nail polish that we've made (our spring cremes are a close second). 

Space Cadet is a dark purple polish, but in different lights it can look lighter/darker. What do you guys think of this polish? We're thinking of coming up with more colours but can't think of any particular colours that everyone likes. If you guys have suggestions, let me know!


Taken outside with natural sunlight.

Labels: ,