Stamping Plate Review from Born Pretty Store

Hi everyone! A month ago I was contacted by BornPrettyStore to do a review on some of their products. I looked all over their website and found two items that I really wanted! Today I will share with you one of the products, and save the other one for my next post. 


I received one of their stamping plates described as "Fancy Butterfly Flower Triangle Pattern QA66". I really wanted this plate as soon as I saw it. I really love geometric shapes on nails, especially when it's triangles! I decided to use neon polishes as my base.

I started off with one layer of Sinful Colors - Snow Me White and then sponged on Color Club - Almost Famous, Julep - Mariska, & Julep - Caitlin. When dried, I stamped over with BornPrettyStore - Stamping Plate QA66 using Konad - Black, then topped every nail off with PRO-FX - Quick Dry Top Coat.

Julep - Caitlin
Julep - Mariska
Color Club - Almost Famous

I had absolutely no problems stamping with this plate! When I first got it, it had a thin blue sheet of plastic covering the stamping plate. I just needed to peel that off first in order to use the plate. The back of the stamping plate had a paper backing which I've learned in the past prevents the plate from cutting you (scary). Overall, this plate is DEFINITELY worth it and I suggest everyone go pick one up now.. it's only $1.99!!

If you're going to head over to BornPrettyStore, use code AJB10 for 10% off your order!



Labels: , , ,