BornPrettyStore Review: Stamping Plate QA16


Hi everyone! Another review for a product from BornPrettyStore! I really like their products and recommend their website to everyone. I was contacted again to choose some items to review, and one of the items I picked was their Stamping Plate QA16. It has some cute floral and lace patterns, as well as some adorable animals!



For my review, I decided to do a larger full nail design to show how well/poorly their designs transferred over. I started by sponging a gradient on my nails using Beyond the Nail's: Spring Red Creme, Spring Purple Creme, and Spring Blue Creme.When it was dry, I went over it with one layer of PRO-FX - Quick Dry Top Coat. I then stamped over it with Konad - White Special Polish with the floral design close by the QA16 engraved onto the plate.

The design transferred really well and I have no complaints there. The only issue I found was that the design was too short to cover my entire nails (the drawback of having longer nails), so I had to double stamp on the tips of my nails. Other than that, the plate is really good! The designs aren't too shallow, and they transfer really nicely onto my nails.

This stamping plate goes for $1.99 and is available HERE.
Use code AJB10 on checkout for 10% OFF!

Beyond the Nail - Spring Red Creme
Beyond the Nail - Spring Purple Creme

Beyond the Nail - Spring Purple Creme (mini)

 

Labels: , ,