SUPER Neon Pink (sunglasses required)


Hi everyone! Make sure you have your sunglasses on - these nails are intense NEON! It's none other than China Glaze's Flip Flop Fantasy. It's been one of my favourite polishes, but it gives me a hard time when applying (the formula could be better). I used our new French Manicure Nail Guides and used two coats of Flip Flop Fantasy. When it was still a little wet, I went over it lightly with Beyond the Nail - Scattered Holographic Top Coat. I tried to do everything while it was still a little wet so that when I took off the nail guides, it would leave a sharp line. When it was all dry, I went over it with one coat of PRO-FX - Quick Dry Top Coat, and stuck on two rhinestones on each nail with my Wax Pencil (from BornPrettyStore).

Taken inside my lightbox, no flash

Taken against my wall, with flash

Taken against my wall, with flash

Taken against my wall, with flash

Labels: , , , , ,