Holographic Floral Garden

Taken against my wall, with flash

Hi everyone! My nails today are a bit different than what I usually do. I noticed that I had a container of dried flowers with all my nail art that I haven't used in FOREVER (3-4 YEARS). So I decided to try them out again. 

I started by painting my nails 3 coats of Beyond the Nail - Comet. When it was dry, I went over it with PRO-FX - Quick Dry Topcoat. While still wet, I stuck on the flowers in random places, and cut off the excess stems and other flowers. I pressed them down with my finger to ensure they stuck on. When it had dried, I topped it off with another thick layer of PRO-FX - Quick Dry Top Coat. I used the quick dry top coat because it's older and now has a thicker consistency.. perfect for evening out the texture that the flowers created on my nails.

Taken infront of my wall, with flash

Taken against my wall, with flash


Labels: