Introducing AMIE Skincare - NEW to Canada!


Hi everyone! I have some exciting products to share with you guys (especially my fellow CANADIANS!). I was contacted by Amie (a British skincare brand) to do a review on some of the products that are new in Canada - specifically in Shoppers Drugmart

I always use facial products every morning and night (moisturizers, cleansers, exfoliators, masks, etc), so I was excited when I found out that Amie Skincare wanted me to try out their products. I was sent a cute package with 4 of their products - Radiant Dawn Exfoliating Daily Wash, Morning Dew Matte-Finish Moisturiser, Spring Clean Deep Cleansing Mask, and their Morning Light Hydrating Daily Moisturiser


Their packaging of each product was so cute! I really liked how "girly" it looks compared to other brands in the market. I don't like it when products have plain branding.. it makes it seem like the product is made in a huge factory and no care is put into it. Okay, most likely Amie is made in a factory, but to me, it has a sense of good value, care, and love put into each of their products. I really feel that this whole brand was made with love! Something you don't really get from other brands. What else could be better? Well Amie Skincare does not test on animals, and is free from Parabens, Mineral Oils, Sulphates, GM Ingredients and Petrochemicals AND it's all Dermatalogically Tested. Their products are even suitable for Vegetarians & Vegans! I've never seen that in a skincare brand before, so that's awesome!
I also realized that each product is the same colour as the packaging! Take a look below:

Radiant Dawn Exfoliating Daily Wash
I love to exfoliate my face once or twice a week to get rid of dead skin and remove excess makeup and dirt. Amie's Exfoliating Daily Wash was so refreshing to use! It smelled like cucumbers/apples and was so gentle to use on my face. When I washed my face with it, it lathered up really nice and after washing it off, my face felt so smooth. Definitely a product I will be using very often!


Morning Dew Matte-Finish Moisturiser
Every morning and night I moisturize my face, so I was happy to not only get one moisturizer, but I was sent TWO! Yay! I really liked this moisturizer, and it's my favourite of the two that I was sent. A little bit of this product went a LONG way! It left my face very soft, and a perfect base before applying my makeup. It had a faint floral scent, but nothing too strong.

Spring Clean Deep Cleansing Mask
I'm not sure how many people actually use face masks, but I love them! Whenever they go on sale I grab one. They're perfect for giving your face an ultra clean feel. Amie's deep cleansing mask did just that! It went on so smoothly, and didn't make my face feel tight like some other masks do when they dry. It also wasn't hard to get off afterwards. 

Morning Light Hydrating Daily Moisturiser
This is the second moisturizer that was included in the package that Amie sent me. I couldn't tell a difference in formula or after effect between the two moisturizers. The only main difference was the scent. I get headaches very often, and they are triggered by pretty much anything (weather, not eating, mood changing, etc). Strong scents are one of the things that give me headaches. The Morning Light Hydrating Daily Moisturiser's scent was very strong, and I'm not sure how I feel about wearing this on my face. I put it on my hand and the scent was still strong after a while. But looking past the scent, the formula was really nice and left my skin very moisturized! 

Amie Skincare is now available at Shoppers Drugmart's across Canada!
website | facebook | twitter

Labels: , ,