BornPrettyStore Review: Pink Floral Water Decals



Hi everyone! BornPrettyStore has sent me some more products to review for them, and to share with all of you! Since I started using water decals, I can't get over how easy they are to use and how cute the designs are. One of the items I picked from their website where these Rose Patterned Water Decals.




These were super easy to apply. I started by painting my nails two coats of Beyond the Nail - Pale Pink. When they were dried, I cut out the images I wanted and one-by-one, I placed them in water for 10 seconds. I then pulled them out of the water, and slid the decal off the paper backing. Carefully, with tweezers, I placed the water decal onto my nails and lightly smoothed it out. I continued to do this for each nail, and then put one coat of PRO-FX - Complete 3 (as a topcoat) over each nail.


Against my wall, wish flash
(Sorry for it being blurry)
Against my wall, wish flash
 
These water decals go for $2.89 and are available HERE
 
www.bornprettystore.com
Use code AJB10 on checkout for 10% OFF!

Labels: ,