BornPrettyStore Review: Real Dried Flowers


Another review for BornPrettyStore! This time it's for their Dried Flowers. I did my nails a couple of weeks ago (see here) with some dried flowers I had found in my stash and I loved the outcome, so I was excited to receive more dried flowers from BornPrettyStore.


Although the listing online says you will receive 12 different colours of flowers, I only received yellow ones. Hopefully if you order, you will get all 12.
EDIT: BornPrettyStore contacted me and said that it should have been 12 colours, so if you order this product, don't worry about not getting all the colours!


I started by painting my nails two coats of  Maybelline - Go Go Green. When it was dried, I put a layer of PRO-FX - Complete 3, and placed the dried flowers on top of my nails. I gently pushed them onto my nails to ensure they stuck down. I cut off the excess flowers that didn't stick to my nails. When all completed, I put a thick layer of PRO-FX - Complete 3 ontop to seal everything in!

The flowers were a little tricky to use just because they were fragile and would crumple if too much pressure was given, but other than that.. easy to use!




This set of dried flowers is available HERE for $6.08.

www.bornprettystore.com
Use code AJB10 on checkout for 10% OFF!

Labels: ,