Holographic Halloween (picture heavy)


With flash against my wall

Hey everyone! Halloween is almost a month away and I figured I'd have a head start on my Halloween nails, especially since we have to start selling our items ahead of time so people can buy them in time for Halloween. For our Fall/Halloween collection, we've made 6 polishes (one of them being Pumpkin Spice - a burnt orange holographic jelly nail polish). 

For my nails, I started with 3 coats of Beyond the Nail - Pumpkin Spice. When it was completely dry, I placed 2 Bat Nail Decals from Beyond the Nail (in black). I went over my nails with one coat of PRO-FX - Complete 3.

No flash, inside my light box

Macro Shot
With flash, against my wall

A couple of months ago when we released our Summer Galaxy Collection (all those fun neon, jelly, & holographic polishes), I sent them to simplynailogical. She was GENIUS in discovering that our polishes could double as a HOLO TOPPER!! So since our new Pumpkin Spice has the same formula, I decided to do my nails with the same technique! Below I have my nails painted with a black or white base and ONE thin coat of Pumpkin Spice over it.

No flash, inside my light box
With flash, against my wall


With flash, inside my light box
With flash, against my wall
With flash, against my wall
 HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Labels: , , ,