Introducing Makeup by ONE DIRECTION


Hi everyone, I have something exciting to share with you all! Brandbacker sent me this awesome Makeup Collection by One Direction! They came out with 3 different limited edition tins full of products - I received the Midnight Memories collection, which included a lipgloss (which glows under UV light!), an eyeshadow palette, a lipstick, mascara, nail polish, and a jumbo sized eyeliner/body crayon.


Here is what the One Direction makeup collection tins are all about:
A range of makeup and cosmetic products celebrating youth, style, and the uninhibited lifestyle of a new generation. Celebrating life with bold shades, unique formulae and infused with limited edition collectable packaging, Makeup from One Direction is fun, bold, often irreverent, with a touch of cheeky mischievousness. Offered at prices that every girl and woman can afford.
Little Black Dress - volumizing mascara in a deep black
Better than Words - black eye liner & body crayon
Eyeshadow Palette: Little White Lies, Don't Forget Where You Belong,
Half a Heart, Strong, Midnight Memories
Through the Dark - a sparkly pink lipgloss that glows under UV light!

Best Song Ever - crimson red lipstick
Right Now - metallic grey nail polish
Stencils!
MAKEUP APPLICATIONS!

Through the Dark (lipgloss)

Best Song Ever (lipstick)

Eye look created by using some of the eyeshadows, eye liner, and mascara


To create my eye look, I started off by using Better Than Words (jumbo eye liner) around my eyes (lower and upper lids). I then moved onto my eyelids, and started using eyeshadows. I used Little White Lies as an all over base and concentrated more of it to the inner part of my eyelid. I spread it out over my entire eyelid to help create a seamless look. I then used Half a Heart on the outside of my eyelids for a dark smokey look. I blended it out so it wasn't so harsh looking (I have light eyes and features, so I don't think a super dark eye look suites me.. so this is why I choose to create a subtle darkness as my smokey look). For the middle of my eye, I put a little dab of Don't Forget Where You Belong for a pink shimmer effect. It's hard to tell in pictures that it's there :( I then finished it off by adding a touch of Midnight Memories over the end of my eyelids for a pop of glitter. I need to find a way to better picture my eye makeup, it's never true to colour (sorry)! After all that, I used Inglot - Gel Eyeliner (not pictured) to create a dark crisp line on my eyelids. I finished it off with a couple of coats of Little Black Dress (mascara).
 
Right Now - 2 coats of nail polish

What do you guys think of these products? I especially love the eyeshadows! I'm a sucker for glitter.... :)

If you live in USA, these collection tins have already been released throughout August! You can find them at Macy's, Stage Stores, Dillards, Beauty Brands, and Lord and Taylor. International dates are said to be released soon.
For more information and to follow the official facebook page, click the link below!
https://www.facebook.com/MakeupbyOneDirection

Labels: , ,