My vacation to Trinidad & Tobago!

Vacation Nails!

Hi everyone! I haven't posted in what feels like forever. I've been away on vacation and haven't had the time to do my nails (or didn't want to find the time.. the beach was very relaxing!). I went away to Trinidad & Tobago with 3 of my friends. We stayed at the Bacolet Beach Club in Tobago - it only had about 20 rooms, but it was SO nice. We had an infinity pool, and our own private beach! The weather was beautiful everyday, except on the last day when it rained (but we were so tired that it didn't even bother us). The food was amazing - I basically lived off macaroni pie and chicken every day.. yummy!

We had such an adventure. We went horse back riding with Being with Horses, which was a really fun experience. They treat the horses so well and you can tell they really love what they do. It was super cool because the horses got to choose who they wanted to be paired up with! We also went to a concert called Reggae on the Beach, jet skiing, and explored different beaches. The best part of our trip was definitely when we went on a Bioluminescence Tour where we went kayaking for TWO hours and saw tons of GLOWING PLANKTON. It was so unreal. Check out the blog post that our tour guide wrote up about our adventure.

If anyone is interested in my nails more than my vacation photos.. here are the details!
I used two coats of Beyond the Nail - Spring Red Creme, followed by one coat of Beyond the Nail - Scattered Holographic Topcoat. When it was dried, I went over it with one coat of PRO-FX - Complete 3 and stuck on some rhinestones that I got from BornPrettyStore. When everything was dry, I went over it with a VERY generous coat of PRO-FX - Quick Dry Top Coat to ensure my nail polish and rhinestones would stay on for my whole trip. And believe it or not, they were perfect when I returned on vacation (& stayed like that for an extra day or two!)

Our pool at the hotel
Our private beach
Macaroni pie & Stew Chicken
My nails make an appearance at the beach!

Us all dressed up for a fancy dinner on our last night.
Beautiful Sunset

Labels: ,