Frankenstein Inspired Gradient


Halloween is almost here, and I thought I'd do one more look! I keep seeing the most adorable frankenstein nails and I had to do my own version. I tried to freehand a frankenstein face on my nail but that turned out HORRIBLE. I have no skill when it comes to freehanding or drawing.. so decals & stamping all the way! I really like the green/purple mix of colours for Frankenstein nails for Halloween! It's different than the normal black and orange, so I decided to use these colours for my nails.

I started by painting all my nails one coat of Beyond the Nail - Comet. When it was dried, I sponged on a gradient of green to purple using again Comet and Beyond the Nail - Space Cadet. I sponged on about 3-4 coats because these polishes have a jelly consistency. When I got to the opacity I liked, I topped each nail off with one coat of PRO-FX - Quick Dry Top Coat. I used some Bat Decals in black to finish the look!






Labels: , , , , ,