Halloween Nails: Gradient, Layering, and Decals!


Hi everyone, I did my nails again for Halloween (I think this is my record high for nail art during a holiday). I did two different techniques on my nails - a gradient and layering (almost like leadlighting.. almost). Anyways, I got my inspiration from simplynailogical again! She used our Supernova nail polish over a clear-to-black gradient and I just loved it, so I had to recreate it for Halloween (see her nails here)!

I started by sponging on a gradient of Beyond the Nail - Deep Black, and PRO-FX - Complete 3 (I didn't have a plain clear nail polish, so I used a base/top coat). Then I put one one thin coat of Beyond the Nail - Pumpkin Spice over it. When everything was dried, I placed two Pumpkin Nail Decals over it and topped everything off with one coat of PRO-FX - Complete 3.




 

Labels: ,