Mix n Match Pumpkin Face Decals!


Who's ready for Halloween? I have the easiest solution for your nails... nail decals! We just came out with these cute Mix n Match Pumpkin Face Decals! They're perfect for creating pumpkin faces on your nails (or anywhere else you put stickers). Each pack of decals comes with 60 decals (there are 5 different styles of eyes, noses, and mouths. You get four of each style for a total of 60 decals). 

Here is how I created my look:


I decided to paint my nails with 2 coats of Beyond the Nail - Spring Orange Creme as my base for my pumpkin nails. As it's September and still kinda warm, I wanted to do a light orange instead of a classic bright orange for Halloween. I grabbed my pack of Mix n Match Pumpkin Face Decals, and had to actually think which set of eyes, nose, and mouth I wanted to choose before starting (what a rough life).

When I finally decided on a look, I carefully lifted off each decal with my tweezers and placed it onto my nail. I firmly rubbed them onto my nail and topped it off with one coat of  PRO-FX - Complete 3 to seal them on and make sure they last long on my nail.

Beyond the Nail - Spring Orange Creme
 
Taking off the decal off the sheet
Finished Nails!
Finished Nails!

Labels: , ,