Amie Skincare - New Bloom Gentle Facial Cleansing Wipes


 Hi everyone! I have another great product review from Amie Skincare. They were generous enough to send me another item to review! I received their New Bloom Gentle Facial Cleansing Wipes. Each pack comes with 25 fragrance-free wipes that are suitable for all skin types. They instantly wipe away dirt, oil, and make-up.

 
I started by opening the super cute package of wipes, and pulled one wipe out. They're a really good size, and felt very durable. I used it all over my face to remove my foundation and my eye makeup. I use A LOT of mascara and it actually got most of it off. That's pretty impressive for a product that is free from parabens, mineral oils, petrochemicals, and animal extracts. I told you guys before how great these products were; they're suitable for vegetarians and vegans, dermatologically tested & cruelty-free approved. I would've thought that a product like this wouldn't be as effective as other products on the market, but they're just as good!

1 full sized Wipe
Look at all the makeup it took off!

Amie Skincare can be found in Shoppers Drugmart's across Canada :)
For more information, visit their website:
http://www.amieskincare.com

Labels: , ,