BornPrettyStore Review: Blue Rhinestones


 Hi everyone! I have yet another review from BornPrettyStore! Their products are awesome and they have a TON of items. They sent me these cute blue rhinestones and I am in love.I have blue rhinestones already, but these ones are different. They're a soft baby blue and they look so delicate. I like them way more than my other ones.

I started off by painting my nails two coats of Beyond the Nail - Winter Wonderland. When it was dry, I added two Snowflake Nail Decals, and topped it off with PRO-FX - Complete 3. While still wet, I added BornPrettyStore's rhinestones! On their own, they look almost clear but when I added them to my nails, the blue really popped! These are definitely going to be a rhinestone included in many future mani's :)




 
A pack of 100 of these rhinestones cost $3.34.
Head over to BornPrettyStore and use code AJB10 for 10% off your order!

Labels: , , ,