Konad Stamping Plate Review: M101


Hi everyone! I was contacted a couple of weeks ago by Nail Polish Canada to do a review on some of their new Konad Stamping Plates.


The first plate I received was their Konad Image Plate #M101.  It's super adorable and seems to have much larger designs than I expected (which I am super happy about since I have long nails). I started off by painting my nails three thin coats of Beyond the Nail - Holly Jolly Christmas. When it was dried, I stamped over it with Konad - White stamping polish using the floral design on Image Plate M101. I finally topped it off with PRO-FX - Quick Dry Top Coat.

The image on the plate transferred amazingly onto my nails! I think I will get a lot of use out of this plate :)

If you want to get this, or other Konad stamping plates, they're available at:
Nail Polish Canada

Bottle Shot!

Close up Shot


Labels: , , ,