Konad Stamping Plate Review: M102

 
Hi everyone! I was contacted a couple of weeks ago by Nail Polish Canada to do a review on some of their new Konad Stamping Plates. I already reviewed one stamping plate (see here).

 
The second plate I received from Nail Polish Canada was the Konad Image Plate #M102.  I was hesitant at first to use this plate since the designs are for french tips and my nails aren't the best shape to do a french tip design on. But I made it work! I used the floral design and stamped it over my previous manicure.

My nails started with a base of two coats of Beyond the Nail - Jingle Bell Rock. I was curious to see if my Deep Black polish would work as a stamping polish, and it does!! So I used it to stamp with :) I finally topped it off with PRO-FX - Quick Dry Top Coat.
The image on the plate transferred amazingly onto my nails! I didn't have any issues with left over polish in the plate, and the whole image was clear on each of my nails.
If you want to get this, or other Konad stamping plates, they're available at:
Nail Polish Canada

Labels: , ,