BzzAgent: Secret Outlast Clear Gel


Hi everyone! I'm a member of a product review site called BzzAgent and I recently received a Secret Outlast Clear Gel deodorant in “Ooh-La-La Lavender” which is part of their Scent Expressions line. I didn't think I would like this because I'm used to using solid deodorants, but I think I'm about to make the switch. It went on effortlessly and didn't leave any trace of a white residue on my skin. It was weird to feel the plastic against my skin but only because I'm used to using solid deodorant. The scent was also amazing! I'm not one for scents, but this one smelled amazing and wasn't over powering. 


With winter already here, I’ve got to bundle on layers of clothes and sometimes I do get hot and sweat (especially when shoveling all the snow!). As I said previously, I’m used to using solid deodorants and not gel ones. Secret Outlast Clear Gel is said to have 48 odour protection and does not leave white marks. Something I’m sure we all look for in a deodorant. I've been wearing the deodorant on for over 6 hours and I can still smell the scent. I don't think I'll have to be worrying about anything :)

Learn more: www.secret.com
Shop: http://www.amazon.ca

Labels: ,