December Julep Maven Box: Personalized!


Hi everyone! I usually skip my Julep Maven box but I really liked some of the products they had this month. I didn't like any of the boxes they had up to offer, so I chose to personalize my own box! I chose a persian blue (it looks purple to me..) polish with a gold shimmer in it, a sparkly copper eyeshadow, and a cuticle serum. I've received their cuticle serum a long time ago and I've always wanted to get it again.


Julep - Paula

I used two coats of Julep - Paula above and topped it off with a topcoat to make it super shiny! The first coat was streaky and uneven, but the second coat made it all better.

Mighty Nail & Cuticle Serum




Julep's Mighty Nail & Cuticle Serum is one of my favourite items for my cuticles. I like it because it doesn't go on oily and is so easy to apply. All you need to do is twist the bottom of the container and the cuticle serum will come out on the top where the bristles are.

Airglow: Champagne with rose gold pearlescence
Julep's eyeshadows are really good! If it wasn't for this product in this months box, I don't think I would've picked one. I chose airglow because it's a subtle colour, but also gives off a nice sparkle! I'm actually wearing it today and I love it!


If you love these products and want to try them out yourself, visit:
www.julep.com

Labels: ,