Influenster: Keurig 2.0 Voxbox


 Hi everyone! Influenster sent me the new Keurig 2.0 K300 Brewing System and I get to share it all with you (Well, share the information and pictures... the Keurig is mine!! Haha).

The new Keurig 2.0 brews not only single cup servings but also 4 cup servings in their new carafe. It also has a “strong” setting to brew bolder coffee, and an additional setting to prepare hot cocoa and other specialty beverages.


 I haven’t had much experience using a Keurig machine before. At work, we use a Flavia machine so I figured it would be very similar. The Keurig 2.0 was very easy to set up and start using. There aren’t many buttons to press that would be confusing, so it was very straight forward to use it. I washed the carafe and water container before using the machine for the first time to get rid of any “plastic” taste. 


 Along with the Keurig machine itself, I also received 2 K-Carafe packs and 4 K-Cups. After going through a hot water cycle with the Keurig, I decided to make myself a hot chocolate! 
 
Choose drink, select options, & brew!

 I started by lifting the handle on the Keurig machine and placing my K-Cup into the holder. I closed the lid and that's when the display screen prompted me to input some information. It asked me cup size (4oz, 6oz, 8oz, or 10oz), if I wanted a strong brew or if it was hot cocoa/other. I selected 8oz, checked off that it was a hot cocoa beverage and pressed the big Keurig 2.0 button to start brewing! Within seconds my drink was being poured into my cup :)

My nails & my drink ;)
A look of the carafe under the machine


I really like this product and am super happy I was sent it complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. Are any of you guys going to go buy the new Keurig 2.0 brewing machine system? It was super easy to use and looks very sleek and modern!

www.keurig.ca
facebook | instagram | twitter

www.influenster.ca
Sign up for Influenster and you can get great products like this!

Labels: ,