Cetaphil "Think Zinc"


Hi everyone, I have a new-to-me product that I'm going to share with you. It's from the skin care brand Cetaphil! They specialize in cleansers and moisturizers that provide a gentle yet effective skin care that soothes and softens for healthy looking skin. It's also clinically proven and doctor recommended.

The Canadian Beauty Bloggers were kind enough to send me Cetaphil's DERMACONTROL line - an oil control foam wash & an oil control moisturizer. Used together, they remove excess oils from the skin and helps improve the skin's appearance. The foam wash cleanses away surface oils and the ceramide infused, 3-in-1 moisturizer provides hydration, shine control and broad spectrum UVA/UVB sun protection. Together they control shine, protect and balance your skin's natural moisture barrier.

Cetaphil's Oil Control Moisturizer & Oil Control Foam Wash
Oil Control Foam Wash
Oil Control Moisturizer

After reading more about these products on Cetaphil's website and looking up reviews online, I decided to slowly integrate these products into my daily routine. I started to use it every other day, and after a week I am using it once a day. I do not use it in the morning because after reading reviews of it drying out people's skin, I didn't want to apply makeup over dry flaky skin. I haven't had any problems of my skin drying out at all since using this product. My skin definitely feels clean and refreshed after each wash. The Oil Control Moisturize will last me a long time because a lot goes a long way! I really like how my skin feels afterwards and I have had no issues using this product. I would recommend these two products to everyone!

Find more information about Cetaphil here:
www.cetaphil.ca

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -



An InLinkz Link-up

Labels: ,