Inspiration from Instagram #4


TGIF! After all the time I had off during the holidays, this week of work seemed so long and tiring... I'm glad it's Friday :) Today I have another Inspiration from Instagram post! I love going on instagram and seeing so many great designs. I have a bunch of pictures on my phone of nail designs I want to recreate but for some reason never get to it. I finally chose a design from badgirlnails that I had to recreate!

I started by painting my nails (except my ring finger) with three thin coats of Beyond the Nail - Moonshine. On my ring finger, I used one coat of Beyond the Nail - Deep Black. When they were all dried, I applied PRO-FX - Quick Dry Topcoat to my pink, index finger, & thumb and applied two duocrhome rhinestones from BornPrettyStore to each nail. On my ring finger, I stamped over it with Moonshine using BornPrettyStore - Stamping Plate BP-13, and topped it off with topcoat. On my middle finger, I put a one Line Nail Guide going down my nail and stamped on one side of my nail using the same design but with the Deep Black nail polish. I gently peeled off the nail guide, topped off my nail with my topcoat, and applied rhinestones down the center of my nail.





My Inspiration (left) & My Nails (right)!


Labels: , , , ,