Bestie Twin Nails: Valentine's Day Themed!


Hi everyone! I did my first Bestie Twin Nails with my friend pawlished.kait. We decided to go with a Valentine's Day theme since it's so close. We both chose to do a mixture of polka dots, stripes and glitter!

Here's how I did my nails: on my thumb, index finger and pinky, I painted two coats of Beyond the Nail - Spring Red Creme. On my middle finger, I painted my nail with one coat of Sinful Colors - Snow Me White, and used it to create polka dots on my pinky using my Dotting Tool. After that was dried, I placed some Line Nail Guides on my middle finger and painted a thick coat of Spring Red Creme over it, and gently peeled off the nail guides while it was still wet. On my ring finger, I painted my nails with two coats of Beyond the Nail - Pink Microglitter. For my index finger, I placed a Mini Heart Decal on it, and used my dotting tool to colour it white since the decal I had was holographic (& I couldn't freehand a nice looking heart to save my life).

What do you guys think of them?? If you're interested in doing some bestie twin nails with me, let me know! :)




Labels: , ,