BornPrettyStore Review: Butterfly Water Decals


Do you guys like using water decals? I love them; they're so easy to use and look really nice on your nails. I was sent these cute Butterfly Water Decals from BornPrettyStore.


I started by painting my nails with two coats of Zoya - Wendy (which had terrible formula, but that's a story for another post lol). When my nails were dried, I cut out the butterfly decals that I wanted to use on my nails and placed them into water for 20 seconds so they can slide off of the paper backing. I used tweezers to carefully place them on my nails, then topped everything off with PRO-FX - Quick Dry Topcoat. They were so easy to use, and look really cute on my nails! The detail in the decals is also incredible :)

If you want to grab yourself some of these butterfly decals, they're available on BornPrettyStore for $0.99!!
Don't forget to use AJB10 to get 10% off your order :)

Labels: , ,