BornPrettyStore Review: Floral Water Decals



Have you guys noticed that my posts usually involved Beyond the Nail polishes, or nail accessories from BornPrettyStore? Obviously I post a lot of Beyond the Nail items because I make them... BUT I'm also in love with all of my products. Handmaking items is truly rewarding, and I love showing it off! Although, sometimes I want to mix it up, so today's mani was used with a Zoya polish! I also have a TON of items from BornPrettyStore because I do reviews on their products, and I really love working with them.


BornPrettyStore sent me these Floral Water Decals to use and I love them! I'm a huge fan of decals (nail vinyl and water decals), so I was super happy to get these. I started by painting my nails with two coats of Zoya - Godiva. When completely dry, I cut out the water decals I wanted to use and soaked them in water for about 20 seconds. I slid them onto my nails, but because of the textured base of the nail polish, they wouldn't stick. So I had to place them on, and quickly add a topcoat (PRO-FX - Quick Dry Topcoat) to seal them into place. On my middle finger, I added two Half Round Studs that I also got from BornPrettyStore.

What do you guys think of these water decals? If you want to grab some, they're available on BornPrettyStore for $2.86!!
Don't forget to use AJB10 to get 10% off your order :)




Labels: , ,