BornPrettyStore Review: Textured Studs


Hi everyone, I received some new products from BornPrettyStore again. I just love their products and their service.  All of their nail art products are always great quality and bring my manicure to the next level.

Check out these awesome Textured Studs I got! I paired them with some holographic polishes, but didn't do much in terms of nail art because I think these studs are awesome on its own. I used their square studs over three coats of Beyond the Nail - Solar Flare. They kind of remind me of a tiger for some reason.. the texture on the studs almost look like tiger stripes. For the round studs, I put them over two coats of Beyond the Nail - Holographic Blue Microglitter. Everything was topped off with PRO-FX - Quick Dry Topcoat.

What do you guys think of these studs? If you want to grab some, they're available on BornPrettyStore for $2.75!!
Don't forget to use AJB10 to get 10% off your order :)


Beyond the Nail - Solar Flare
Taken with flash


Beyond the Nail - Solar Flare
Taken with flash
Beyond the Nail - Holographic Blue Microglitter
Taken with direct light, no flash

Beyond the Nail - Holographic Blue Microglitter
Taken with direct light, no flash

Labels: , ,