My Love/Hate Relationship with Zoya

Hey everyone! Zoya had a great sale in January that was opened to Canadians where you can get 3 full sized polishes (plus 3 mini mystery polishes) and only pay for shipping. I ended up spending around $20 CDN for them. It took them around 5 WEEKS to just process my order... I contacted them regarding the amount of time it was taking and they reassured me that it would be sent soon, and that they were just swamped with orders. But waiting over a month for an order is too long, especially if it's from USA to Canada (it only took about a week to get to me once it shipped). When I finally received my package, I was disappointed when I saw the three mystery trio polishes as they're weren't anything special.. so I didn't bother photographing them, but you can check out Manis & Margaritas blog for the photos of these mystery trio polishes. 

I ended up ordering two of their Pixie Dust polishes (Godiva & Stevie), and one of their cream polishes (Wendy). I really really love Godiva and Stevie; they go on smoothly, yet dry with a textured finish (much like our microglitters! ..maybe that's why I love these so much :P) However, Wendy was very thick and streaky. It smoothed out by the second coat, but it was so thick it took forever to dry. The colour is nice, but the polish itself is disappointing... I used it in a previous post if you want to see (click here).

Currently, I have a love/hate relationship with Zoya.. I have other cream polishes of theirs and they're easy to work with. But next time I want a Zoya polish, I'll just get it from a store and save myself the time waiting for it to come to me.

OKAY story time is over.. check out my swatches!

Zoya - Godiva
Zoya - Stevie