BornPrettyStore Review: Elegant Black Flower Nail Water Decals


Hi everyone, BornPrettyStore sent me some new products to share with you all! One of the products I received were these Elegant Black Flower Nail Water Decals.


I painted my nails with two coats of Beyond the Nail - Crimson Cascade. When dry, I took my decals and soaked them in water for 10-15 seconds so the decal could peel off the paper backing easily. I placed a decal onto each of my nails (except my ring finger). I added a coat of PRO-FX - Quick Dry Topcoat to each nail and stuck on some Half Round Studs that I also got from BornPrettyStore.


What do you guys think of these water decals? If you want to grab some, they're available on BornPrettyStore for $1.59!! Don't forget to use AJB10 to get 10% off your order :)
 
Taken with flash

Labels: ,