Julep - April Maven Box


Hi everyone! I received a Julep Maven box this month & I was very impressed with how quickly it got to me. Usually it takes at least 2 weeks to arrive in Canada, but it only took 1 week this time. I'm not sure if they're shipping quicker than usual or not, but whatever it is.. they should keep doing :)

I wasn't happy with any of the selections offered, so I decided to swap out everything and choose some new stuff! I picked Randi (a pink plumeria crème), Cassidy (a bondi blue crème), & their sleeping mask Night Shift. I wanted to choose colours that I necessarily didn't make or colours that I could let my friends borrow too.

Both polishes went on smoothly and dried with almost a matte finish. The night shift cream made my skin feel really oily, and I didn't see much of a difference in the morning. I guess I need to continue using this more to see any results.

If you want to try out Julep polishes, go here.

Randi
Cassidy

Labels: ,