BornPrettyStore Review: Seashell Studs

Beyond the Nail - Holy Grail

BornPrettyStore sent me these cute Seashell Studs for review, and I am beyond excited to share my nails with you guys! My nails are probably not the most practical things, but how cute did they turn out?! I think I'm just impressed how well my nail polish colours go together and look like a beach!

I chose to do a gradient on my nails using Beyond the Nail's Asteroid & Holy Grail. I sponged on 3 coats of this gradient. When dried, I put on one coat of PRO-FX - Quick Dry Topcoat, and while it was still wet, I stuck on a bunch of different rhinestones to my nails along with the Seashell Studs using my wax pencil to help with better application.

Beyond the Nail - Asteroid

These adorable seashell studs are available at BornPrettyStore for $2.22 for 10 pieces.
Don't forget to use AJB10 to get 10% off your order :)

Labels: , ,