Cocktails in the 80's


My nails are something else today! I wanted to use our new Cocktail Nail Guides but I wasn't sure what to pair it up with. I decided to go with a holo and neon combination since it's almost summer!

I started by painting all my nails (except my pink) with two coats of Beyond the Nail - Holy Grail (from the Nail Artist Collaboration Collection), and two coats of Beyond the Nail - Neon Pink on my pink. I placed one Cocktail Nail Guide on both my ring and index fingers and sponged on the Neon Pink polish. I decided to sponge it on rather than painting over it to avoid the nail polish from getting thick in areas and causing streaks. I used my dotting tool to add dots to my thumb and middle finger. When everything was dry, I added one coat of PRO-FX - Quick Dry Topcoat.

These kind of remind me of a 80's/Barbie thing.. what do you guys think?

Beyond the Nail - Neon Pink (no flash, but with direct light)
Taken with flash so you can see the HOLO!
Taken with flash so you can see the HOLO!


Labels: , , ,