Floral Advanced Stamping


Hey everyone! I decided to do some advanced stamping for my birthday! I tried it before once, and it turned out okay, so I wanted to do it again! I started by painting my nails two coats of Beyond the Nail - Winter Wonderland. With my stamper, I picked a design from my MoYou Stamping Plate from the Pro XL Collection 10. I got Beyond the Nail - Deep Black and used that as my stamping polish. I picked out my design and stamped with it, but left the design to dry onto the stamper. I got a tiny brush and coloured it in using various Beyond the Nail polishes (Pink - Pink Lady, Mint - Mojito, Purple -  Moonshine, Blue - Asteroid, Beige - Champagne). I went over it with Essence - Absolute Pure when it was dried and let that sit to dry. I peeled it off my stamper and placed it onto my ring finger and topped it off with PRO-FX - Quick Dry Topcoat.


Labels: , , ,